Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Irene - Why All The Fuss?

Ever notice how much hype there was over this storm?  Irene I mean.  She's caused a lot of confusion and misinformation if you ask me.  Also, why do they have to take a storm and drag it out on the news.

Breaking News: Hurricane Irene has made landfall.  Please, that's not breaking news.  Ever notice how most of the time, Breaking News, isn't breaking news at all?

I know that I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with this sort of thing.  What about you?  Do you get frustrated with the fact that the News media thinks we're stupid or something?  Well, they must think we're stupid.

One news media station even goes as far as playing the same stuff over and over each hour.  With very little change if any throughout the day.  Seriously?  Are you guys that stupid?  I mean, who really wants to sit there and listen to news on the storm for an hour?  Who wants to sit there and listen to news on a murder case for an hour?  Who wants to sit there and listen to the news of war for an entire hour?

I just have one question.  What new things are they showing us?   Not much really.  I think it's time for the Newscasters and News Media in general, to "Grow Up."  On top of that, what's with these idiotic weather forecasters, stepping out in Hurricane force winds.  Yeah, you won't catch me out there.  These idiots can have their stories.

Thoughts and questions?  I've got lots of them and I'm sure you do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment