Friday, June 24, 2011

Cool Wallpapers

I don't know about you, but I like to share things with people that I find that are interesting.  If you've been on the internet for very long.  You've probably come across some cool wallpapers.  I've come across some today that I'd like to share.  Here are just a couple of them.



This one happens to be a wallpaper from Debian
Debian is an Operating System.
You can find other wallpapers from
other Operating Systems by using Google.



This is the one that I'm using.


And here is the link to find these and more cool wallpapers, etc.  Hope you enjoyed this post.  Wallpapers

1 comment:

  1. The 1st wallpaper is just like nature wallpaper and the last one is much better in my eye.
    nature desktop wallpapers

    abstract desktop wallpapers

    ReplyDelete