Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mac vs PC

So, I'm just browsing around and watching some videos on Youtube. More specifically, a few videos Chris Pirillo showed on his Youtube Channel. One video that stood out to me, was his Mac OS X Lion features and review video. I'll post it in the blog below if you'd like to watch it. The new Airdrop feature will be a great addition. Being able to send files from one Mac to another Mac easily will be just awesome.

Apparently Macs are great for Screen-casters. People that do a lot of Screen-cast on Youtube would benefit greatly from a Mac. The only downside I could see of this so far? Well, if you're looking at getting ahold of a hard disc copy of Mac OS X. You'll have to wait a while. For now, it's only going to be available for download via the Apple Store. I know. Might be a bad move for Apple. Of course, you can always buy a new Mac, which I will probably end up doing to begin with. It's going to be my first Mac anyway. Going to be excited about using it. I'll include the link so you can look over the Mac OS X yourself and see what all the hype is about. Now, before all you geeks out there start calling it Mac OS x. It's not Mac OS x. It's Mac OS X. As in the roman Numeral X. Number 10. Not as in the letter x. If you're going to be a Geek, at least get it right.



Mac OS X

No comments:

Post a Comment