Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mumford and Sons

There is a bad that I like called Mumford and Sons.  They rock, literally.  Seriously though.  They are awesome. They have a way to keep me awake at the wee hours of the night.  It's not joke.  If you like good Banjo music.  This is your band.  Thing is, they aren't only Banjo.  They are Guitar and Electric Guitar.  They are Drums and Vocals.  One of their tops songs is a favorite of mine.  It's called Little Lion Man.  I feel that the song is about someone you let go.  Someone you liked a lot and now you can't have them back.  That's the basics.  But, then again, how many songs are like this?  A bunch.  But, this one stands out, not because of what it means, but the way they have with words.  Their a UK band.  Which is even more awesome.

I'll warn you before you hit the play button.  They do use a curse word in this song.  But, it's used in context.  Don't judge it, before you give it a go.  Just might be your next favorite song.




I hope that you really enjoy this song.  At least half as much as I do.  It's truly epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment