Thursday, June 30, 2011

My New Twitter Follow Policy.

I'm changing my twitter follow Policy.  Just because your on twitter, doesn't mean I'm going to follow you back.  Here is my new policy.

- Do you have anything that interest me?  If you are writing about something I'm not interested in, chances are, I'm not going to follow you.

- Do you tweet a lot?  If you are posting 5 -10 post every hour and they are meaningless post and I can see any reason why you have 10k+ followers.  I'm not following you.

- If you tweet about Tech, chances are, I probably will follow you.

- Do you tweet about Fitness?  Chances are, I probably will follow you.

- What about Travel?  I'll probably follow you.

- If you're a chef, or tweet about good food, I'll probably follow you.

- If you are a singer or actor/actress that I like, I'll probably follow you.

Why am I making this policy?  Well, lately I've been adding a bunch of people.  Most of these people don't even tweet anything I"m really that interested in.  So, If you don't tweet about anything I'm interested in.  Chances are, I might not follow you.

I have other things I'm interested in as well.  Culture, Gaming, Photography, Astronomy and Space, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment