Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The PC vs Mac Issue

Some times, we need a little light shed on the whole argument.  Some times, people argue about stupid stuff.  This is no different.  Which one is better?  PC vs Mac?  Well, to tell you the truth, it's really a matter of preference.

There is nothing you can't do on a PC that you can't do on a Mac.  Just some times, it's easier on one than the other.  The majority of the games are made for PC, but Macs weren't really built for gaming in mind in the first place.  With that in mind, you can still play any PC game on a Mac with a certain program.

I've heard it all before.  This reason vs that reason.  Well, I've got news for you.  News Flash.  People will find something to complain about, even if it's a free item or service.  What's the worst argument I've heard so far?  Well, for starters, someone told me that they hated Microsoft because of the Proprietary Drivers.  Yeah, Proprietary Drivers is what's driving them away from Microsoft.  Seriously.  Nearly every hardware for PC has Proprietary Drivers, yet at the same time, Mac has.....Gasp.....Proprietary Parts.

I'd have to say if one was worse than the other, I"d have to say Proprietary Parts.  Why?  Because, if a company, like Apple, creates a part and they patent it, they can charge what ever they want for the part.  Thus, the reason why Macs are over priced.  I can get twice as much ram and better ram for that matter, a faster processor, and a better video card in a PC Laptop vs a Mac Book Pro that's maxed out.

So, all you people that have these silly little arguments about why one is better than the other, are wasting your time.  So far, no one has convinced me that a Mac is better than a PC.  Now, if you want to send me a Mac Book Pro to test.  I'll glad test it and you can convince me otherwise.  I'll probably end up buying one, but first things first.  Power over Price.  I'm getting a Laptop first, then a Mac Book Pro later when I can better afford one.

No comments:

Post a Comment