Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's One Thing You've Always Wanted - Technology

Ok, the question for the day is, what is one thing you've always wanted that is concerned with Technology.  How might you go about getting it?

Lately, I've been wanting a Tesla Roadster.  This car is awesome, a true weekend warrior car.  It's a sports car, that is 100% electric.  That's right.  It gets good miles on the charge as well.  Only problem?  It cost about $100k.  So, how am I going to get this beast?

I think the only way I'll be able to get it is to work smarter and not harder.  I'm going to have to formulate a plan to put every dollar I get to work for me.  I'm going to have to work out an investing strategy.  Be it stocks, or turn key investments.  Heck, I might even be able to start my own business.

I'm also going to have to take charge of the way I handle my money.  No more wasteful spending.  I'm going to have to keep a tight fist on that money.  I can't just go out and spend it like I normally do.

Now, that I know what I have to do, it's time to start setting goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment