Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's Your Favorite Thing To Put On The Grill?

I think this post will be a question more so than a post.  Just this past weekend was the 4th of July weekend.  It's a reason to celebrate.  Cookouts, Food, Family, Friends, did I mention Food?  Ah, the classic American excuse to break out the grill.

So, my question for you today is this -

What's your favorite thing to put on the grill?

I'd have to say that mine would be a good Hamburger.  I love a good Hamburger.  Throw on some Cheese, Lettuce or Baby Spinach, Tomato, and Pickles and you have yourself one mean burger.  Now, from time to time I don't mind a good Onion on there, but I'm not much of an Onion fan.  That is, when it comes to raw Onions.  When they are cooked, sauteed is the best, I'm all for it.

Hope your week is good and prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment