Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stupid Things People Do - Family

There are lots of stupid things people do.  One of them is something far too many people do during the Holidays.  Not only do people eat way too much during the Holidays, as though it's an excuse to indulge, People are often too lazy.

That's right, People sit around doing much of nothing on the Holidays.  Instead of sitting down on your butt, why not for a change get up and play games with the kids or something.

I was spending time with my Second Cousins and someone just had to say something.  Good thing I didn't hear them say anything.  Something about me spending too much time with them.  Bah, that's a bunch of B.S. if you ask me.  Tell me something, what's wrong with people spending time with their family?  What's wrong with people actually playing with the younger generation?  Remember when we were kids?  We used to run around the yard like there was no tomorrow.

And this is why people will always be fat.  Too fricken lazy to get off their butt's.  Instead, they'd rather sit around and socialize.  Yeah, like that's really productive?  When you're trying to lead an active lifestyle, sometimes, the best way to do that, is getting out their with the kids in your family.

This is the exact reason why some families split apart and they don't even talk to each other.  Because people don't spend enough time with them when they are little.  This is the kind of ignorance we need to shy away from.  Many Christians believe there will come a time when the Blind will lead the Youth.  I think that time is now.  It's happening right in our own families.  People are so stupid, so blind, so self centered, that they'll quickly point out something that THEY, don't think is quite right.

Is this a Society of Ignorant, Baffling Fools that we live in?  I don't know about you, but I'd say half of my family is about Brain Dead.  What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment